The CAC is always looking for help.
Here are a few ways you can do to fight poverty in Sewanee with the CAC:
- Donate anything from money, canned goods, shampoo, and other daily needs.
- Please visit the Contact Us page for information on where to donate
- The CAC is always looking for extra hands to help with its daily operations. Please contact us for more information
- Spread the word
- HUNGER IS REAL IN OUR COMMUNITY
- Help spread the issues the CAC is tackling by talking about it
- Further show your support by getting a CAC sticker (available at the CAC office)
- Educate yourself about hunger and poverty issues
- Check out Second Harvest to see poverty and hunger in Middle Tennessee
- Shop Sewanee!
- Buying local foods and eating in Sewanee restaurants supports local farmers and businesses, both of which are vital to the Sewanee Community
- Share Your ideas
- The CAC is always looking to improve in its operations. Please visit the Contact Us page to send us your ideas. We would love to hear from you!
- Send your thoughts and prayers to the CAC and those that we serve